I was born in Tennessee, then lived in Connecticut, Georgia, Virginia, and Alabama with my parents and my sister. My father is a theologian and my mother is an American Sign Language interpreter.
- What does it mean to do the right thing?
- How real can we consider our perception of reality?
- What is that which has no part?
I’ve been blogging on various platforms since 2004, and I began writing my first novel in 2012, a platonic love story between a rebel and his friend who is terminally ill. Since then, I’ve been working in customer-facing technical support and honing my writing skills with a regimen that includes writing 1,000 words per day.
My areas of interest and/or expertise include:
- Technology, with a focus on Apple computers and iOS devices
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Bullet Journaling
- Social Media
- Rock Climbing
If you would like to know more about me, or how my background enables me to write for you, please contact me and we can have a more personal conversation.